Many of you probably wonder what Yoni Egg is and how it can help you have better O-gasms, increased bladder control, and a stronger core. Believe it or not, this egg is mighty and can help you improve your life quality. In the next few lines, we will explain its primary purpose and how it can change your life for the better.
What is Yoni Egg, and how does it work?
Yoni Egg, also known as a Jade or Love Egg, is a semi-precious stone made to enhance the woman's physical and spiritual health. Its name comes from the Nephrite Jade, ornamental stone, and the most popular material from which the egg was made. The other elements used to create this egg are Rose Quartz, Agate, Black Obsidian, Carnelian, Jasper, Amethyst, Bloodstone, etc. Yoni in Sanskrit means a sacred temple and refers to a woman's reproductive system. Yoni is the sign of the goddess Shakti - the feminine generative of power.
The Yoni Egg is an instrument that helps strengthen the muscles of the pelvic and urogenital diaphragms. When these muscles are strong, they prevent our vital force and sensual energy leakage and help us keep it under control.
According to legend, Yoni Egg was used in ancient China by concubines and empresses to maintain their health and increase senctural power. Nowadays, Yoni Eggs fans claim that there are many benefits of using this stone, from less painful periods to tighter vaginal walls.
As you can see, this stone dates from the distant past and, since old times, was utilized to improve a woman's reproductive system. It's an ancient practice, similar to yoga. What is interesting about Yoni Egg is that it works with energy and can help you become more efficient in every segment of your life. You don't have to use it only for sex but also for healing; you can channel it into creativity, generosity, and more.
How to choose the right Yoni Egg?
Since there are different sizes of this stone, it's better to start with a small or medium one, especially if you are a beginner or a newbie to this practice. So, traditionally, you would begin with medium stone carved in the egg shape and polished, so it has a smooth surface. But, if you gave natural birth, you would start with large egg. These are general tips, and since every woman is different and unique, the best is to listen to your body and then decide on the size. Each size corresponds with a level of the connection to the Yoni and of your pelvic muscles. The more connected you are, the smaller size you can utilize.
Regardless of size, each Yoni exercises individual groups of muscles, and they are all helpful in their unique way.
Once you have your egg, what comes next?
The first thing you should do when you get your stone is to clean it. Entering the Yoni world might be a big step for many of you, so it's better to start by building a connection with the stone. It would help if you tried to carry it around, or maybe meditate or sleep with it. Try to feel the crystal, and to make an unbreakable bond with it. Only then will you be ready to utilize it properly.
How do you start the practice, and when should you insert the egg?
You can start with anything that relaxes you, a meditating, or maybe dancing. Release the mind and body, and then, you can begin to self-massaging, from the breasts, through the entire body to your pelvis, and your yoni. You should have enough natural lubrication by then (if not, you can always use organic coconut oil) and can start by inserting the egg slowly. The most important is to listen to your body and to wait until it's ready. If you don't feel ready, continue with the massage, and try to relax as much as you can. Your body might not be prepared, and that's fine, don't push yourself. You can try next time and repeat the whole process until you get a "yes" from your organism. Once you're ready, insert the egg with the thicker end, not with the sharper end, and let the practice begin.
What sort of exercises do you do once you've inserted the Yoni Egg?
It's recommended to start the procedure with ten minutes. You can begin engaging the different groups of muscles, and you might be able to move the egg up and down inside your yoni. But, in the beginning, most people don't feel the egg, just because they haven't been using those muscles for their entire life. But, don't let this discourage you, because it's all a matter of exercise. The more you practice, the better connection you'll get with the stone.
When you are already well trained, you can try with two eggs by rolling them around together. Be cautious, don't try this without guidance or instructor because there is always a chance to damage your muscles.
How often should you practice?
It's highly recommended to exercise two to three times a week, from 10-15 minutes to an hour. Don't overdo it, especially if you are a beginner. Many will like this and will want to wear the stone all day long, all week. But don't do it! Not only your muscles get tired, just like after any workout, but you can also damage them. So, use it, but in moderation.
What to consider when purchasing your first Yoni Egg?
There are a few vital things to consider when buying the first Yoni Egg, so here's the list:
- Size. As we already said, the size matters, especially if you are new to this method. Start with the medium one, and once you get used to it and understand how it works, you can move on to a smaller one. It's crucial to mention that each Yoni Egg is a handcrafted gemstone with its unique quality regardless of size. So, follow your heart, and then decide which one might be perfect for you. You should see the whole collection, and the one that attracts you the most is undoubtedly created for you! You might not understand all the aspects you will discover, but don't worry. We will provide you full information about every stone you're interested in and help you decide which one is best for you!
- Color. The first thing people notice when purchasing something is undoubtedly a color. Each color has its unique vibration and characteristic. We offer a full range of colors, from the hot stimulating colors to paler and calming ones. Colors affect our lives, so be careful when selecting the egg for you. They can cheer you up and boost your energy, but also can upset you. Each color means something, so let's take a more in-depth look at their meanings. Black and brown transmute negative energy into a positive, which means that they are protective colors. While silver and grey protect passengers, red stimulates creativity and activates libido. If you are about to start a new project, the orange color might be the right one. Yellow crystal is warm and can cheer you up because it reminds you of the sun. Green is well-known for its calming energy, while blue is an excellent stone for communication. Pink is about forgiveness and pure love, and white is a powerful energizer. The most exciting crystals are maybe those bi-colored because they synergize the colors' power and are more effective than individual stones.
- Element. Since Yoni and Jade Eggs have their unique element energy, let's see which stone corresponds to which item:
- Water (Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces)- Soft
- Earth (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn)- Grounding
- Fire (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius)- Hot
- Air (Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius)- Light
- Energy. It's probably an essential part of selecting the perfect crystal for you. When searching for the right Yoni Egg, you should keep in mind that it works with our primordial creative energy. It's not separate from tai chi, and qi gong. Be cautious not to disturb your aura by picking the wrong one. The ideal crystal can increase your life quality, and after a short time, you will notice the difference. Your life will get better in every segment-family, work, intimate experience, communication skills, and the most important you will be more self-confident. But the essential is to get genuine all-natural stones that fit for Yoni Egg practice. Take a good look at all the eggs, and you will feel which one is the right. Let the heart and soul be your guide!
So, what is Yoni Egg? The strength, the energy, the love, the life! When choosing a partner, you look to find a soul mate, right? Well, it's the same with Yoni Egg. Each crystal has its unique energy, so it's vital to find the one that fits your strength and lifestyle. Only then will you feel the real power of Yoni Egg. Purchase your perfect crystal right now and let the magic begin!